All the Bonds.
This is fantastic.
Realizing the Bonds are like Americans version of Doctor Who…just more killing and a lot more sex
All of their guns glisten except the third from the right
- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
- ask me these, please? : )
- ;) : I would date you.
- ∆: I would marry you.
- *: You're cute.
- : You're hot
- ©: I like you.
- ≈: I love you.
- ß: I have a crush on you.
- ^: I want to be your friend.
- Ω: I hate you.
- ◊: I like your blog.
- ∏: I would fuck you.
- √: Die in a fire.
A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter in this bittersweet short film
So you’ve been bitten by a zombie. So long, conscious brain activity, hello craving for human meat. But the protagonist of the short film Cargo has bigger problems than his impending demise: he has to find a way to save his infant daughter, even if he has to die first to do it.
Directed by Ben Howling and Yolanda Ramke, Cargo was a finalist in Tropfest Australia 2013. It’s also a rather clever take on zombie genre tropes, with a story that isn’t about the survival of self, but the survival of another.
NISFONNNZHJNJDFIJZDFIJZGIJZGIJ THIS IS SO GOOD IT’S NOT OKAY
- fucking everything up
- having no motivation
- being a loser
- hating myself
- disappointing people
- sleeping too much
- being dumb
- socially awkward
- annoying everyone
- having no actual talents
This is quite possibly the only thing that could get me to reblog the royal family.
Imagine Person B of your OTP feels like they’re just a really plain, ordinary person, no matter how many times Person A tries to explain that they’re unique and special and wonderful. After years together, Person A proposes to B after a really special, romantic date, and the ring looks like a snowflake. A explains that it’s because every snowflake is a one-of-a-kind, just like Person B.